Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cupcakes Are My Favorite!


Whenever I throw a party, get invited to a potluck, celebrate a birthday my mind instantly goes to cupcakes!!! What flavor of cupcake? What type of frosting? Store-bought? Bakery-made? From a box? From scratch? So many questions that lead to the final glorious cupcake that will be served.

Recently, I've turned to the box mix, without shame. Betty Crocker's my fave. Duncan Hines and Pillsbury not so much (too fake sugary, in my opinion).

However, I do adore purchasing beautiful, perfect, wonderful cupcakes from Portland's Saint Cupcake. I highly recommend them for daily treats or big events. They very professional, punctual and they've just got it together business-wise. Plus, the cupcakes are extra-grande with lots of frosting. Yum!

I have gathered a collection of wonderful items to celebrate the glory of the cupcake:


Soaps



Pincushions



Paintings


Ornaments


Hats


Plush and Softies


1 comment:

  1. Didn't I see a photo of you hovering over a table of cupcakes at a celeb event in LA?

    ReplyDelete