Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Baby Time


In the last few months I have had so many friends get pregnant or give birth. Interestingly enough they have all had or are expecting little girls (sigh of envy)....

Somewhere I heard or read that in times of war women get pregnant with boys more frequently. If I were more interested I would research this claim, but I'm not. So why so many little girls now? Aren't we still at war or something ?

Anyways, as the stepmother of two lovely boys, my heart goes pitterpatter with sweet heartbeats every time I see a baby girl.

  • Here are some of the cutest little girl items I've found on this wintry, it's-too-freaking-cold-to-go-outside day. Enjoy!

Blackbird Fashions makes super cute softies, etc. This one is sassy. My type of softie.




Bella Taylor's kitty cat booties in pink and chocolate brown make my toes curl.




Bonny Frances' shop has crocheted cuteness times 1,000 ! She has lots of baby eye candy to boot.


Lab Partners features whimsical colorful prints that would be perfect as artwork for a modern nursery. Just get some cheap frames from Ikea and call it good!

1 comment:

  1. oooooh!! I love the fun stuff you found. I think the hats are my FAVORITE!
    I will have to consider the art work for my nursery, does it come in "boy colors" just in case I have a boy?

    ReplyDelete